Wednesday, September 15, 2010

not the weekend....

So I managed to miss my first (self-imposed) blogging deadline, nothing got posted this weekend! Ah well, I guess I'll just have to try again this week! I do have a small excuse, I've started the first course in an online human resources certificate program (HR is my "real" job) so I'm trying very hard to adjust back into an academic and self-disciplined mindset - especially since the first assignment is due on Friday! So far, so good - the reading is done and I have a draft of the first half of the assignment written. I'll be working on the rest tonight and giving it a final polish tomorrow after Brownies. This weekend has a number of projects on my to do list - need to get the windowsill fixed on the back porch, and I have two journal pieces to complete (complete, try start!) for the next gathering of the artsy fartsy girls.

Just because I want to share something, here's a little guy called Bluenose Bear - last year's Xmas present for my brand new nephew RJ.

1 comment:

  1. We might discuss our journals as i seem to be getting worse not better. Why don't you do the one you missed and we might have to postpone until I can get going again. Funny, I was thinking about sending out an email at supper time.

    ReplyDelete