Saturday, January 21, 2012

Well, that's annoying!

Had a post all written and I lost it! Phooey!

Ah well, such is life! Had a good productive day - a few hours at UFO with the guild crowd, and then about two hours running errands for my Etsy shop since I've made a couple of sales I had to restock some supplies and shipping materials. I've been using recycled boxes for now but I'm going to run out soon, maybe I need to buy some more shoes - just for the boxes of course!

Made a quick easy supper - chicken fajitas, relatively healthy and really delicious. Then some more work on new pieces for the shop while we watch tv. On demand tv is awesome, we're watching The Wire finally - we seem to find all the great shows once they're finished. At least we're caught up on Game of Thrones, can't wait for season 2!

No pictures today, I promise there will be something interesting to see next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment